12 February, 2017

Today I'm Missing...

Movie theater popcorn. The kind with loads of artery-clogging fake butter sauce. We haven't been to the movies here yet, but I know from other sources that you don't get the butter. You choose salty or sweet (um, no) and that's it. What I wouldn't give right now for a massive tub of the good stuff.



Spaghetti squash. I've seen so many delicious looking recipes lately, but unfortunately there are none of these squashes in the stores.
Doesn't this look amazing?


And finally, last week for some reason I was thinking about the town we moved from. I was picturing a particular stretch of road, and a pang of homesickness washed over me. Now, I honestly haven't had many instances like that over the past five months, and it only lasted a moment. It was just completely unexpected.

Image via visitarvada.org

Wouldn't you miss these views, too?


visitarvada.org again

2 comments:

  1. Popcorn should be super buttery and extra salty! I can't do kettle corn. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't do kettle corn either. I can do sweet if it's got some fancy chocolate drizzle, otherwise buttery and salty like you said.

      Delete