31 January, 2019

Beast from the East 2019

Another polar vortex is creating atypically cold weather here in the UK.  Of course, it's much colder in the States right now, so I won't complain much. I will share some of my frosty morning pictures though (apologies if you've seen some of these on Instagram already).










Thankfully, we haven't yet had lots of snow like we did last year (knock on wood). I did have one school pick up in snow/freezing rain, but it didn't last very long.






Matt's car broke down, so the kids and I had to walk to school for a couple of days. The temps were slightly higher on those days. I was grateful, because the kids are no longer used to walking every day, so they were already a bit whiney about it.







The forecast calls for more cold weather, so I may have more pictures to share. For now, we will be huddling inside under blankets!











No comments:

Post a Comment