24 December, 2016

Merry Christmas!

These past couple of weeks have been a bit hectic. The kids have been out of school, which is enough to keep me exhausted on its own. Plus my phone completely died, and I've had to adjust to the less than stellar camera on my new phone. And of course, all of the last minute Christmas things we've had to do.

I love Christmas, and this year is no exception. It's been a little bit harder though. I miss my family and friends back in the States, and the loved ones we've lost over the past year.

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing the kids' faces when they see that Santa has come to visit. And hopefully we will get to talk to family a little bit, or at least exchange pictures. We are just having a quiet day at home, which is my ideal way to spend a holiday. Snuggled up in blankets being lazy and eating good food.


Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment