13 October, 2017

Grandparents Visit

Just before school started, my parents came for a two week visit. In the weeks leading up to the visit, the kids could not contain their excitement (okay, so Matt and I were a little excited, too).  And finally, after not seeing them for more than a year, they arrived.






They stayed for about two weeks, and we had a really nice visit. I'll be honest, I've forgotten much of what I wanted to say here because of the broken computer issue, so I'll be very general and mostly post pictures.






I'll be posting more about their visit, including the quick trip we all took to Amsterdam. It really was a whirlwind, and I think the kids started school two days after they left. Living so far away is hard, since we don't get to see family very often, but I guess it did make for a really exciting trip.






No comments:

Post a Comment