28 September, 2016

Apartment!

We got the keys to our apartment today, and the movers come tomorrow with everything that came over on the boat. Hooray! It feels like we've been here for three months already, and I'm sure that our transience hasn't helped.

So, without further ado, here are some pictures I took of the inside. Please excuse the awful lighting.

Kitchen (bigger than the one we had in Colorado). There's also a separate water closet on this floor.

Living Room

Bathroom (there's a shower to the right of the toilet)

Bathroom storage

View from the bathroom. I'll definitely be closing those blinds!

Big kids' room, with built in wardrobe

Baby's room (tiny!)
Besides being tiny, the baby's room also has a built in desk. We'll just have to make it work.

Master bedroom

Master, much roomier than it seems here

There are three built in wardrobes in the hall, and that's where Matt and I will put our clothes. I'm excited about all of this storage space, because it's not uncommon here for there to be no closets or wardrobes included with the dwellings.

So after the movers drop everything off, I'm guessing we will be spending most of our time unpacking for a couple of weeks. Then we'll be settling into a routine, which doesn't sound that fun, but I'm looking forward to.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm glad you guys will finally be able to settle into a home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so much bigger than I expected for an apartment! The kitchen looks huge!

    ReplyDelete