21 August, 2016

A Little More Time

I tried to post this Thursday afternoon, but my phone was acting up. It also isn't letting me post pictures, so I'll try to figure that out.

So, we were supposed to fly out at 7:40 this evening. It was a direct flight to London, with a connecting flight to Leeds.
Well, the connecting flight was cancelled, so the airline rebooked our travel. Without notifying us at all. And didn't change flight information for Miles (let me just send my FIVE YEAR OLD ahead to see how it is). Luckily, Matt's brother saw that the fight was cancelled so that Matt could make sure things were fixed.
And, several hours later, we have a new plan. We will now fly out tomorrow at 7:30am, with a 6 hour layover in Philadelphia. Not as ideal of an itinerary as before, but we will still get there.
A goodbye view of Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment