16 August, 2016

We have a move date!

We received our visas in the mail today. Nothing like cutting it close!

Movers are coming to pack up our house on Wednesday (1.5 days from now)! So tomorrow I have to get everything together that we are not shipping, so we will have it with us when we travel.

And the people at Matt's work booked our travel today. We leave on Friday the 19th at 7:40pm. We'll arrive at our final destination sometime around 3pm Saturday England time. I'll miss about half of my birthday because of travel, but I'll let that slide just this once.

That's it for now. I have so much to do in the next 24 hours!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot, Jenelle, I accidentally deleted your comment! That's what I get for trying to look at this on my phone. I'm sorry!

      Delete
    2. And I don't know how to undo it.

      Delete