18 August, 2016

To Do List

We leave in about 31 hours, and we're just trying to get through our to do list. Right now we're waiting at the car rental place, and when we're finished here we have the following to do:

Get lunch for the kids. I'm sick of fast food, but we don't have the time to sit down for something good or healthy.
Take our van to CarMax to sell it.
Return stuff to Century Link and close out our account.
I have a doctor's appointment.
Sign closing paperwork for the house (that won't take long since we're presigning).
Wipe down counters at the house.
Get rid of the last bit of stuff we have at the house.
Close out one bank account.
Cash in some change.
Sell Matt's car (we already have a buyer).

That's not an exhaustive list, but it's all I've got at the moment. The stress comes in waves. I was feeling pretty good about things until Lily started crying just now that she's hungry. We will get through this!

Sorry there aren't any photos here, I'm just doing a brain dump. Plus I don't think a picture of Avis would be very interesting. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's an impressive to-do list that would probably stress me out if I had 2 months to get it done! I hope your trip went well!

    ReplyDelete